About: The Sullivan Leadership Program promotes the personal and professional growth of the Sullivan Scholars as agents of change for a more just and humane world.
- Academic Excellence: Rigorous college prep work with noteworthy achievement.
- Leadership: Through school activities, public service, and community involvement.
- Service: Demonstrate a commitment to justice and well-being of others through service in their communities and school.
- Communication: Possess well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Residence: Reserved for residents of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.