Purpose: This scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to a high school senior baseball player from the MVBUA service area who plans to further their education past high school by attending a college or junior college and who has shown excellence in the areas of leadership and sportsmanship.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a high school senior who played at least three (3) seasons of high school baseball, one of which was his/her senior season.
- The applicant must have played his/her senior baseball season for a school that is within the MVBUA service area.
- The applicant must have verifiable plans to attend a college or junior college the academic year after his/her senior year of high school.
- The applicant must e-mail a completed application to: MVBUAchief@yahoo.com
- The application must be received by MVBUA by April 15th.
Questions: Please call Steven Harder at 541-760-2673 if you have questions regarding eligibility or application procedure.
Scholarship: One (1) scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to the successful applicant.
Application: MVBUA Scholarship Application