The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
Applicants may not:
- Be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.