Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Achieve a high school diploma or GED in the state of Oregon
- Completed an application to at least one Oregon collegiate program (university, college, or trade program)
- Committed to attending an Oregon university, college, or trade school in 2015/16 academic year
- Completed standardized testing required for program admission (SAT or ACT)
- Proof of Community Involvement/Volunteerism
- Financial Need
- Completed Application Form
- One-Page Personal Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
The Scholarship Advisory Committee will select scholarship recipients based on:
- 45% Leadership
- 45% Financial Need
- 10% ‘Something Special’
Carefully read entire application prior to completing.
- Application forms found on our website: http://harringtonfamilyfoundation.org/
- Application must be printed and mailed to:
Harrington Family Foundation, 1355 NW 13th Ave., Portland, Oregon 97209
- Applications cannot be submitted online.
- All supporting documents from the checklist must be included with the application as a package. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 5:00pm on Monday, March 2, 2015