If you are currently a high school senior and plan to graduate in June 2015, you must attend one of the following nine high schools to be eligible to apply for our scholarship program:
Crow, Elmira, Harrisburg, Junction City, Kalapuya, Monroe, North Eugene, Triangle Lake, or Willamette.
Please complete all five steps listed below.
- Contact your high school counseling office or your school’s college coordinator for a copy of the Airport Rotary Foundation application. These applications will be delivered to your school prior to the end of January 2015.
- Fill out the two-page application with your signature as well as your parent’s signature.
- Include a one page, single-spaced, letter that answers all five of the questions on the application.
- Make sure to include an official copy of your high school transcript.
- Deliver all materials to your high school counselor by Friday, March 20, 2015.
**Monroe High School is allowed to submit three applications to the Eugene Airport Rotary for consideration. If the counselor receives more than three applications by March 20th, all applications will have names redacted and will be reviewed by three members of the faculty at Monroe High School. The three applications with highest marks will be mailed to the Eugene Airport Rotary for consideration.
You will be notified by mail and/or e-mail during the week of May 4-8, 2015 if you have been awarded a scholarship.