The Altrusa Latina Scholarship is a nonrenewable (one time) $1,000.00 award sponsored by the Altrusa International Club of Corvallis.
QUALIFICATIONS: To be eligible to receive this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduating Benton County High School Latina (female)
- Answer the questions on this application form
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Provide one letter of reference (not from a member of Altrusa)
- Mail or email the application, unofficial transcript, and one letter of reference by April 1, 2015 to Tammy Skubinna, 1868 NW Lance Way, Corvallis, OR 97330; 541-752-4214; Skuby1@comcast.net
The Latina Scholarship recipient will be honored at the May 6, 2015, 5:30 pm Altrusa Club meeting and will be asked to share a little about herself. The funds will be distributed when the student enrolls in the fall 2015 term.