About: The Sullivan Leadership Award exemplifies Seattle University’s holistic definition of academic excellence, one that transcends classroom performance and seeks students with diverse leadership styles and personal backgrounds. This full scholarship covers tuition, room and board for each of four years of undergraduate study at Seattle University and is awarded to nine incoming freshmen each year.
- Academic Profile: Rigorous college prep work with strong academic achievement.
- Leadership: Participation and demonstrated leadership in school activities, public service, and community involvement.
- Social Justice: Commitment to justice and the good of others through service.
- Communication: Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Residence: Attend high school and reside in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming.
Application: www.seattleu.edu/sullivan – must be submitted with early action admissions application.