GE-Reagan Foundation Scholars candidates must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- demonstrate financial need as determined by Scholarship Management Services;
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be high school seniors attending high school in the United States, or any of the U.S. territories and commonwealths and graduating in winter 2015 or spring 2016. Applicants living on a U.S. Armed Forces base and attending high school outside the U.S. are eligible. Home-schooled students who are graduating in winter 2015 or spring 2016 are also eligible.
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.