The AXA Achievement Scholarship is awarded to 52 students nationwide – one selected from each state, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. Each state winner receives a scholarship award of $10,000. From that pool of 52 winners, ten are selected as national winners and receive an additional $15,000, bringing the national AXA Achievers’ total scholarship awards to $25,000 each.
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
- Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA-sponsored scholarships, but a student may receive only one AXA-sponsored scholarship. For more information about all AXA Achievementsm scholarships, visit http://www.axa-achievement.com/.