Contest Rules and Requirements
- Applicants must have over a 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Submissions must be sent by July 22nd. Winner will be notified August 26th. As our scholarship is annual, the years will change, but the days will stay the same for the deadline.
- Must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. You must provide an official statement verifying your enrollment. This can be done through your school’s registrar.
- Include your name and contact information in your email submission
- Submissions must be emailed to Austin@petkey.org. Subject line: “Entry for Petkey Scholarship”
Submit your answers though a 500-1000 word essay or 2-minute video (simply upload to YouTube) following questions:
1. How is your education helping you move towards achieving your life goal(s)?
2. How has your pet(s) positively impacted your life?
- Open to students earning any type of degree, graduate or undergraduate
- One entry per applicant
- Must love pets 🙂
1. Be unique and creative. Don’t simply regurgitate information!
2. Pay close attention to the Contest Rules (seen above). You will be disqualified for failing to do so.
3. If you are writing an essay, be sure to proof read. If you are creating a video, be professional. Avoid filler words (uh, er, um, etc.)