Burger King McLAMORE Foundation is pleased to announce the Scholarship Program, administered by Scholarship Management Services. The Scholars program assists employees, employees’ spouses or domestic partners, employees’ children and high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in continuing their education. Scholarship grants range from $1,000 to $50,000 and are intended to help students offset the cost of attending college or post-secondary vocational/technical school.
Burger King McLAMORE Foundation was established in October 2005. It is the charitable arm of the Burger King system and is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) charitable organization.
Eligibility for Burger King Scholar:
- Have a strong academic record with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5,
- Be passionate about serving the community, and
- Be a high school senior, BURGER KING employee, spouse/domestic partner or child of an employee.
Eligibility for James W. McLamore Whopper Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada,
- Have graduated from high school within the last three years or be a full-time student who is a senior at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico,
- Students who are applying as a full-time freshman to a four-year accredited, college or university that is located in the United States and is exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
- Students who have a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.3,
- Students who have a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1700,
- Students who demonstrate an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc); and,
- Students who demonstrate substantial work experience.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, you will need to register through the given link:
- A current, complete high school or college transcript of grades must be uploaded with your application. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term the course was taken.
- A list of your work experiences and involvement in school and community activities
- BURGER KING employee information if your application is to be affiliated with an employee
- If applicable, your family’s financial information. A copy of your parents’ most recent tax form filed with the IRS or Revenue Canada may be helpful
The McLamore Family Foundation is granting a $50,000 scholarship to three students each year since 2011.
Your application must be submitted electronically on or before December 15, 2016. If 50,000 applications are received prior to December 15, the application will no longer be available.
Link for More Information: