These scholarships are for seniors graduating from a Benton County high school. There is one scholarship on the application available to Monroe High School students only.
- Mark only those scholarships for which you are qualified. (Read criteria carefully)
- Be graduating from a Benton County High School unless otherwise specified.
- Complete scholarship application and sign where indicated. (Electronic signature accepted)
- Include most recent high school transcript (does not need to be official transcript)
- If you are applying for a scholarship based on financial need SAR (Student Aid Report) of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Form is required. We are specifically looking for the Expected Family Contribution number. (For more information: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ If it is not possible for you to submit this report then please ask your high school counselor to call the foundation office on your behalf.)
- Submit application electronically, preferably in one file.
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please put “2017 Scholarship Application” in subject line. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been received.
If awarded, a scholarship must be used for the 2017-2018 academic year. ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET, OR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
APPLICATIONS: MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5:00 PM ON Monday, March 6, 2017.
Applications also available at www.bcfgives.org