The applicant must be a member or an immediate relative of someone who is a participating member of Pioneer Telephone Cooperative. The applicant’s primary place of residence must be located within territory served by Pioneer Telephone Cooperative. The immediate relative may be a spouse, son, or daughter.
The applicant must also:
• be currently enrolled or applying for admission to an undergraduate program in an accredited community college, four-year college or university, or vocational technical school
• provide three letters of recommendation from individuals other than family members
• provide legible copies of all high school and college or technical school transcripts
• provide a copy of the applicant’s latest SAT and/or ACT test scores
• submit all information requested on the application form and sign the certification at the end of the application.
Must be submitted/received no later than 4:30 p.m. on March 31, 2017.