Fill out the OSAC Scholarship Application to apply for the Monroe Tree Farm and Margaret E. Hull scholarships. These scholarships are only for MHS students! Additionally, if you meet the requirements, you can apply for the Ford Family Scholarship which will cover 90% of your unmet financial need!
- November – February: Start your OSAC scholarship application and submit from November through March 1. You can save and come back to your application before you submit.
- First-time applicants: create an OSAC account and start the OSAC Scholarship Application.
- Returning applicants: refresh and update your application from last year.
- High school juniors may start a “test application”, but cannot submit until their year of graduation.
- February 15*: Early Bird deadline. Complete applications (including transcripts) submitted by this date will be entered into a drawing for one of several $1,000 Early Bird scholarship awards.
- March 1*: Final deadline for all materials to be submitted to OSAC.
- April – August: Track your application status and scholarship awards in the OSAC Student Portal.
* If a deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, it will automatically be extended to 5:00 p.m. (PST) of the following business day.